A step up from Elio, the Lillo holiday basket contains a larger collection of Terroni’s most loved staples and a selection of our imported Italian products combined with Sud Forno and Spaccio’s artisanal, homemade baked specialities. An artisanal and curated gift to be enjoyed by both families and friends.
- Terroni EVOO: 100% extra-virgin olive oil made from Coratina olives
- Terroni Peperoncini Piccanti: our famous hot peppers imported from Puglia, Italy
- a Però Sugo: a variety of sauces crafted in Italy using only select raw materials and no preservatives
- I Contadini Pasta: artisanal pasta produced with select Italian durum wheat and dried slowly at low temperatures
- Almond Tozzetti: butter, flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, salt, honey, almonds, orange, oil cinnamon
- Ricciarelli: marzipan, icing sugar, lemon zest, egg whites, almond extract
- Brutti ma Buoni: egg whites, sugar, hazelnuts, almonds, salt
- Croccante: whole almonds, sugar, glucose syrup
- Nutella Biscotti: butter, sugar, eggs, salt, baking powder, flour, Nutella
- Domori Torrone: the classic Italian nougat with Domori chocolat
Our Panettone Artigianale is handcrafted in-house by our team of bakers and is made with flours from a small mill in the Marche region of Italy. We use fresh free-range eggs, butter, vanilla beans and no preservatives at all. We make our panettone with mother yeast and allow each loaf to leaven over a period of 36 hours enabling all of its flavours to mature and bind slowly. The result is a sweet and fragrant traditional Italian holiday offering!
Classico (Candied Orange & Raisins): flour, butter, eggs, Morandin candied orange, raisins, mother yeast, sugar, almonds, vanilla bean, malt, salt, hazelnut, water, honey, icing sugar, brown sugar, corn starch
Cioccolato (Domori 54% Chocolate): flour, butter, eggs, Domori Morogoro 54% chocolate, sugar, mother yeast, almonds, vanilla bean, malt, salt, hazelnut, water, honey, icing sugar, brown sugar, corn starch
Mortadella and Smoked Scamorza: natural yeast, flour, malt flour, water, eggs, butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt, honey, mortadella, smoked scamorza
Spaccio Reusable Bags
When designing our picnic bags our aim was to create something that was functional, stylish and environmentally friendly. Our bags went through 7 rounds of prototyping to create the final product. They are created using 2 materials - the outside is recycled paper waxed for durability and to make it water repellent. The inside is recycled, food-grade HDPE which will keep your food cold for up to 5 hours. Each bag can hold up to 5kgs and can be carried as a shoulder bag or a backpack making it easy to carry and a must-have for all your outings. Choose between kraft and white!